Personal finance is 80 % behaviour

“Personal finance is only 20 percent head knowledge. The other 80 percent—the bulk of the issue—is behavior. And it’s our behaviors with money that can get us into the biggest trouble or lead us into the biggest successes.”

Excerpt From: Dave Ramsey. “Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money